Last updated April 20, 2021
When we use the terms "Company", "we", "our", or "us" in this document, we are referring to TypicalBot LLC. When we use the term "Services" in this document, we mean all products and services created, maintained, and operated by the Company. When we use the term "Website" in this document, we mean the Company’s website located at https://typicalbot.com.
1) When We Collect Data
We’ll only collect the information we need in order to provide the Services to you, or to improve the Services in some way, such as personalizing your experience with the Services. Here’s the details:
- Account and Identity: When you create an account to use the Services, we ask for your name and email address so that we can identify you, personalize your account, and send you essential information, including invoices and updates.
- Billing and Payments: When you pay for the Services, we ask for your credit card and billing address so we can charge you, calculate taxes due, and send you invoices. Your billing and payment information is passed directly to our payment processor and doesn’t ever go through our servers. We keep a record of your payment transactions for accounting purposes and billing support. We use your billing information to calculate any sales tax due in the United States, to detect fraudulent transactions, and to print on your invoices.
- Contact and Correspondence: When you write to us, we keep that correspondence, including your email address, so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you contact us in the future.
- Using the Services: When you use the Services and provide information as part of that use, we store and use that information in order to fulfill the requests you make as part of the Services.
- Cookies: A cookie is a piece of text stored by your browser to help it remember certain information. We use persistent first-party cookies to make it easier for you to use the Services and Website, monitor aggregate usage of the Services, and store certain preferences.
- Links: We may track the links you click on across the Services and the Website for statistical purposes and to help inform some design decisions.
- Website Activity: When you browse the Website, the browser you use automatically shares certain information with us. This information may include your browser type and version, device identifier and type, IP address, mobile carrier (if you’re using a mobile device), and operating system. Information about the referring page or website, and any search terms you may have used to find the Website may also be included. We track this information for statistical purposes, and to ensure the Services are reliable and secure, to improve the Services, and to understand how the Services are discovered and used. This information may be tied to your account if you are signed into the Services. We blind all of these individual identifiers after no more than 60 days.
- Miscellaneous: When you voluntarily provide additional information to us, we store that information. When a third party service provider shares information with us, we store that information pursuant to our agreement with that third party service provider.
We are not in the business of advertising. We do not use any personal information to advertise or market third party products and services to you.
2) When We Access and Share Data
We’ll only access or share your information when we need to do so in order to provide the Services to you or comply with the law. Here’s what that means:
- Safety and Security: We will access your account and share your information if we believe it is necessary to do so in order to address fraud, security, or technical issues with the Services, to protect the safety of any person, to protect our rights, or to protect the rights of others.
- Support Requests: When you make a support request or otherwise reach out to us for help with an issue you are having, we may need to access your account and the information associated with your account in order to resolve that issue.
- Law Enforcement: When we receive a court order, subpoena, or warrant to preserve or share information, we generally have to comply. We do not voluntarily share information with local and federal law enforcement. We will inform you of any requests for your information that we receive, unless we are legally prevented from doing so. We have never received a National Security Letter or Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) order.
We use third party services to operate the Services and the Website, and we process some or all of your information via these services. These services include: (i) a web performance and security service, Cloudflare; (ii) a cloud hosting service, OVH; (iii) a managed cloud database service, MongoDB Atlas with Microsoft Azure; (iv) an error reporting service, Sentry; and (v) a payment processing service, Stripe.
If the Company is acquired by or merged with another company, we will notify you of such a transaction before your information is transferred.
We are not in the business of selling your information. We will not rent or sell to any third party any of the personal data or information that you provide to the Company.
3) Security of Data
The security of your information is just as important to us as your privacy. We ensure that your information is secure using encryption, physical security, and redundancy. Please review our security policy for more information about what we do to keep your information secure.
4) Transfer of Data
The Services and Website are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Services or the Website, you consent to this transfer.
5) Deleting Data
If you delete your account, we delete all of the data and information associated with your account right away. Some information may be retained in backups that we keep for up to 7 days.
We give you options and tools for deleting your information from the Services. When you delete information, that information is deleted from active databases almost immediately, but it may be retained in backups for up to 7 days.
You may request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that we delete all of your personal information in our possession. Fulfillment of such requests may prevent you from using the Services because they may then no longer work. In such cases, such requests may result in closing your account.
6) Children’s Data
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that you are under the age of 13, we will delete your account and any information associated with your account.
8) Modifications and Questions
We may modify this policy as needed to comply with applicable law and reflect any new practices.